Have you at any point of time had a feeling of being out of your body or experienced feeling weightlessness and traveling all over the world? Most of you who hear such a question will think that the question would be more direct if somebody were to be asking you whether you are a junkie or have tried drugs. The point is that you need not be a junkie or someone trying drugs to have such an experience. If you need a way to feel so and yet be legal in your doing it is best to go the Shaman way of trying Salvia Divinorum.
Salvia Divinorum is actually the name of a plant that is more commonly known as Sage plant that is very popular among the Shamans of Mexico. It is also known by many other names such as Magic Mint, Sage of Seers, Maria Pastora, Diviners Sage and Sally D. Most of the people who try out Salvia have reported that they have felt an out of the world experience close to being spiritual or experiencing the divine.
Let us now look at some facts about Salvia Divinorum:
1. This is not a drug but is an herb that has potent psychoactive properties that can help you feel experiences that can be classified out of the world, divine, spiritual or the like.
2. There are no hallucinogens within Salvia divinorum.
3. It is perfectly safe to use and there are no side effects from the use of the herb although some might feel a mild headache after using it.
4. Although many use it as a source of fun, it does not have any contents in it that have the potential for causing addiction to it.
5. It does not have harmful carcinogens such as nicotine in it.
6. The use of this herb is considered legal although it is best to check with your local law to see if there is any clause to it.
Now, let us look at how to use Salvia Divinorum?
Salvia Divinorum can either be taken in a drink or can be smoked using a pipe or a hookah. If one is drinking the extract, it needs to be held in the mouth before it is swallowed so that it gets slowly absorbed into the system. However, since the extract is concentrated with alcohol, there is a high likelihood that it can cause irritation and injury to the soft tissues within the oral cavity. For this reason, many prefer to smoke Salvia rather than use it in a drink.
Depending on the concentration of Salvia Divinorum that is used for smoking, the person can feel two different types of feelings. If the concentration is quite high the person will begin to feel an out-of-world experience while lower concentrations can give a high like what would one get if they were smoking pot. While some might experience something close to being psychedelic and see lots of colors and bright images, others might feel that time has actually stopped around them.
The effects of Salvia Divinorum begins almost immediately after one has consumed it or smoked it with it reaching a peak for about 5 to 10 minutes after which the effects start to diminish slowly over the next hour or so.
Since the herb is legal in most states, it is possible to buy Salvia Divinorum by going online and ordering it. There are many reliable sources that provide Salvia that is directly received from Mexico and processed to provide the proper strength of the Salvia. By opting to buy Salvia Divinorum from such sources, you also get the benefit of a satisfaction guarantee attached to it.