Every business person knows that importance of ISO certification. Ever since the introduction systems, ISO…
Most of the buildings used in the industrial and commercial sectors make use of steel as their material. This kind of metal is even used in houses in some communities already. It has several advantages that you need to take into account. These are the things that were seen by those who opted for the said kind of metal as the main material used in buildings. These modern metal buildings definitely have an edge over the traditionally constructed ones. Thus, you should take note so that you will see the merits that you will get from having the same metal building.
1. Buildings made out of steel have many standard frame models to choose from.
• Gable symmetrical. It has a frame that reaches as wide as 200 inches for its clear span.
• Gable unsymmetrical. It only has up to 175 inches wide clear span.
• Single slope. This building model reaches up to 175 inches wide. This model is commonly used warehouses, offices, and commercial or retail store buildings.
• Lean-to. This model only has 75 inches of width and is most commonly preferred by people who want low-cost add-on to an existing frame. It is also used for additional storage or office space.
• Multiple span. This kind of model has unlimited span. The model is characterized by interior columns and commonly used for warehouse and large manufacturing applications.
2. They are available in several colours, another wide range of options. These colours could be pearl gray, lightstone, polar white, slate gray, burnished slate, sand gold, Sahara tan, rustic red, Hawaiian blue, and fern green.
3. They have many benefits to their owners. They are seen as worthy investments which make them among the common projects in the construction industry. Being valuable investments, many were already attracted to have their own buildings constructed. They surely offer affordability and strength that are not offered by traditional construction processes. Moreover, they prove be versatile for they can be used as any of the following:
• Garden sheds
• Airplane hangars
• Church buildings
• Recreational buildings
• Riding arenas
• Retail store buildings
• School buildings
• Self-storage buildings
• Sport arenas
• Warehouse buildings
4. They also have many other beneficial characteristics that you can take advantage of.
• Versatile. The buildings can have adjustable panels. These panels can be adjusted in order to change the sizes of individual units. This means that expansion would be easier to accomplish.
• Quick and short turnaround time. The establishment of the building can be done quickly without too much fuss. There are even pre-engineered structures that you can buy so that they will only need to be assembled in the site that serve as your future building’s location.
• Strong. These buildings tend to remain tough despite extreme and changing weather conditions. They can even remain standing despite high winds, hurricanes, earthquakes, and heavy snow. They do not easily crumble due to cracks, termites, creeping, splitting, and rotting.
• Environment-friendly. The use of steel in such buildings will definitely save the forest because you will no longer cut down any trees.
•Cost-effective. Although you may need to pay a more expensive price at the start of the construction, you will still get value from your money. This is because the building is low maintenance and has low risk with fire.